Individual Tax Services
Trowbridge's services to individuals include preparing federal and state tax returns, estimating taxes, and year-round planning to minimize or defer income tax. We encourage our individual and small business clients to contact us throughout the year with questions and to keep us involved in their financial affairs. We believe the added communication and understanding of our client situations provides for better tax planning and lower tax liabilities. We work with our clients to establish entities and structure their tax matters to reduce tax liabilities.
Our areas of emphasis in providing individual tax services include:
- U.S. citizens and green card holders residing in Canada
- U.S. citizens and green card holders residing in the United Kingdom
- Canadians living in the U.S.
- Britons living in the U.S.
- Foreign tax credit utilization to ensure double tax is not incurred.
- Visa holders who are living and working in the U.S.
- Persons on short-term domestic or international assignments
For international assignments, we can also help you with planning for taxation of your affairs in both your home and host locations as well as tax return preparation in home and host locations.
We work with a wide variety of individuals and would be happy to discuss your situation with you and provide you with an upfront fee quote. Please contact Wayne Bewick.